October 19, 2020
What to Know Before Getting Married

What to Know Before Getting Married

One of the most important things about what to know before getting married is that conflict will occur at some point.
October 19, 2020
Broken Family

What Are The Negative Effects Of a Broken Family?

The extent of a broken family on the development of a child can be determined by various factors. These include the dynamics of family relationships and the age of the child when parents separate.
April 26, 2018

Child-support error costs nearly $21,000

Last December, a state child-support enforcement officer in Vancouver made a startling discovery: The state of Washington had taken nearly $21,000 over 10 years from a […]
April 16, 2018

How Do I File for Divorce in WA

In Washington state, divorce is formally known as “dissolution of marriage.” Rather than “plaintiff” and “defendant,” the parties in a Washington divorce are called “petitioner” (the […]